Over 50`s HOLIDAY HOME only. 2 bedroom with en-suite, luxury static holiday home (Pemberton Rivington model), perfectly located just a short distance from Gatwick, offering usage from 01 Feb to 05 Jan each year (holiday park is closed between those 2 dates).
+++TAKE THE VIRTUAL TOUR+++
Raylands Park and this holiday home offer the perfect combination of location and luxury, set in a secluded area near Horsham and Southwater but just a short drive from Gatwick, Croydon and Brighton. This peaceful holiday park offers its very own club house facilities, tennis courts and immaculately maintained grounds.
Luxury top of the range Holiday Home now sited on prestigious new development at Raylands With lots of seating, including the breakfast bar, this really is the home for a social gathering with friends and family. The uninterrupted vista to the front elevation gives the Rivington a real edge and the option to have trifold doors instead of a patio door will be desirable to many owners.
This well thought out layout offers many features that would normally only come with a larger leisure home such as the 5 foot bed in the master bedroom, the walk-in wardrobe luxury ensuite. Much thought has gone into finishing touches such as interior doors, high quality lighting, plush carpeting and designer fabrics.
The home itself is 40 x 12.5 foot and offers 2 good sized bedrooms, one with en-suite, a kitchen/diner and large living area. All of your mod cons are taken care of:
• Family shower room with ample storage cabinets
• PVC-U double glazing with large PVC-U patio door to front elevation
• TV aerial socket in lounge and bedrooms
• Gas combi central heating system with thermastatic radiator valves
• Fibreglass insulation: 150mm – roof; 60mm – walls and underfloor
• Vaulted ceilings throughout with a minimum ceiling height of 2.13m (7ft)
• Contemporary wall mounted fire with remote control
• American style black gloss fridge freezer
• Breakfast bar with 2 bar stools
• Coffee table
• Integrated stainless steel microwave
• Contemporary lounge suite (incorporating sofabed) with accent chair
• Kingsize 5ft bed in main bedroom
• Walk-in wardrobe
• LED lighting
• Fire extinguisher, smoke detector and carbon monoxide detector
• Pitched roof clad in pan tile effect plastisol coated galvanised steel
• Twin axle pre-galvanised steel chassis with detachable tow bar
• Blackout lined curtains in the bedrooms
Nearby is the historic market town of Horsham, with the ever-popular Thursday and Saturday markets. The Downs Link is on your doorstep, ideal for dog walking or long. afternoon strolls, and the ports of Southampton and Portsmouth are all with an easy commute.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- 2 Bedrooms
- Internal Viewings Recommended
- Immaculate Presentation
- Available Immediately
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite Bathroom
- New Build